We act in a broad range of estate and trust disputes in the Queensland Supreme and District Courts including:
- family provision applications;
- contested probate proceedings;
- issues of testamentary capacity and validity of wills;
- applications for statutory wills;
- construction applications regarding the interpretation of a will;
- applications for compensation under the Power of Attorney Act 1998 (Qld);
- equitable claims;
- the rights of trustees and beneficiaries in the on-going management of estates and trusts;
- applications for remedies for delay in administration;
- removal of an executor or trustee; and
- executor’s commission and accounts.
Hayward & Co. Lawyers, Wills & Estates Australia have the knowledge and experience to help resolve your estate or trust dispute.