A Will is a formal legal document that lets you:
- appoint an executor to administer your estate;
- nominate beneficiaries to inherit your estate;
- make provision for beneficiaries with special needs;
- consider tax effective options for the transfer of wealth;
- establish a testamentary trust; and
- leave directions regarding the appointment of guardians for young children, funeral arrangements and organ donation.
If you do not make a will your estate will be distributed according to fairly rigid intestacy rules. Your assets may not be distributed in accordance with your wishes.
Hayward & Co. Lawyers, Wills & Estates Australia, have the knowledge and experience to provide all your personal estate planning solutions including preparation of your will.